- OEI Updates: Building Our Online Learning Ecosystem
- Accessibil-IT: Automated Accessibility Testing
- OEI Updates: The Important Work Of Ensuring Access For Every Student
- Accessibil-IT: Hands-on Accessibility Testing
- Security Matters: Ransomware
- OEI Updates: What Lies Ahead In 2017
- Accessibil-IT: A Refresh Of Section 508 Standards
- OEI Updates: Distance Ed Uniting Our Colleges
- Security Matters: New CCC Security Services
- Accessibil-IT: Standards, Yes… But Not Alone
LAST_UPDATED2 Written by Pat James Tuesday, 21 July 2015
So it’s a hot and muggy summer in California. Much of the community colleges community is taking a well-deserved break from the pace of providing education to more than 2 million students. Those of us working within the Online Education Initiative (OEI) are trying to carve out a couple of days here and there to rest. However, it’s really hard to find that time!
Somehow, we have found ourselves in mid-July with the beginning of the fall term staring us squarely in the face. Where did June go?
LAST_UPDATED2 Written by Pat James Monday, 15 June 2015
It’s been 18 months since work began on this massive project that’s focused on providing access to quality online learning opportunities for the students of California, and we have accomplished so much. We were selected and funded in December 2013. While it seems to me like only a few months ago, we are really on the edge of starting fiscal year three on July 1, 2015!
LAST_UPDATED2 Written by Pat James Tuesday, 05 May 2015
I want to thank those who choose to take a deeper look at community colleges and online learning than the authors of some recent articles have done. The California Community Colleges (CCC) is aware of the completion gap, and why it exists.
LAST_UPDATED2 Written by Pat James Wednesday, 20 May 2015
It’s May and many of us are preparing for the end of the spring term. Within the California Community Colleges (CCC) Online Education Initiative (OEI), we are moving into a whole new phase of activity.
LAST_UPDATED2 Written by Pat James Wednesday, 22 April 2015
This is the 10th month of blog posts from me and, as I look back, it is clear that we at the California Community Colleges (CCC) Online Education Initiative (OEI) have completed a ton of work!