- OEI Updates: Building Our Online Learning Ecosystem
- Accessibil-IT: Automated Accessibility Testing
- OEI Updates: The Important Work Of Ensuring Access For Every Student
- Accessibil-IT: Hands-on Accessibility Testing
- Security Matters: Ransomware
- OEI Updates: What Lies Ahead In 2017
- Accessibil-IT: A Refresh Of Section 508 Standards
- OEI Updates: Distance Ed Uniting Our Colleges
- Security Matters: New CCC Security Services
- Accessibil-IT: Standards, Yes… But Not Alone
LAST_UPDATED2 Written by Pat James Tuesday, 15 December 2015
It’s hard to believe we are already at the end of 2015. This year for the California Community Colleges (CCC) Online Education Initiative (OEI) has been a busy one! In this blog post, I’d like to reflect on all we’ve accomplished and the results.
LAST_UPDATED2 Written by Pat James Monday, 16 November 2015
We find ourselves entering the 23rd month of actual operation of the California Community Colleges (CCC) Online Education Initiative (OEI). As I posted last month, we have done a huge amount of work toward creating a systemwide culture that embraces the value of online learning access for our students.
LAST_UPDATED2 Written by Pat James Wednesday, 23 September 2015
Where is the year going? It’s already fall. Well, if you are thinking school, it’s fall. If you are thinking temperature, it’s still summer!
LAST_UPDATED2 Written by Pat James Wednesday, 21 October 2015
The crazy conference season is upon us and the California Community Colleges (CCC) Online Education Initiative (OEI) management team is everywhere! Look for us and introduce yourselves. We will be answering questions and collecting your ideas.
This post is about how we think about success in online education within our system, and also provides updates on the Course Exchange and other items.
LAST_UPDATED2 Written by Pat James Tuesday, 18 August 2015
Before I get into the post for this month, I want to sincerely thank the online instructors from the Online Education Initiative (OEI) pilot colleges who will be opening their courses in Canvas this month (some this week!). You have been so patient with us and have worked so hard to get to this point, and I so respect your innovative strength and willingness to step up for the students of the California Community Colleges (CCC).