- OEI Updates: Building Our Online Learning Ecosystem
- Accessibil-IT: Automated Accessibility Testing
- OEI Updates: The Important Work Of Ensuring Access For Every Student
- Accessibil-IT: Hands-on Accessibility Testing
- Security Matters: Ransomware
- OEI Updates: What Lies Ahead In 2017
- Accessibil-IT: A Refresh Of Section 508 Standards
- OEI Updates: Distance Ed Uniting Our Colleges
- Security Matters: New CCC Security Services
- Accessibil-IT: Standards, Yes… But Not Alone
LAST_UPDATED2 Written by Sean Keegan Thursday, 25 August 2016
Including checks for accessibility into information technology (IT) purchases is not intended to create difficulties or obstruct the procurement process. In fact, you can have a positive impact on accessibility when interacting with vendors even if you are not an expert.
LAST_UPDATED2 Written by Pat James Thursday, 25 August 2016
Fall terms are starting and we are running at full speed in the California Community Colleges (CCC) Online Education Initiative (OEI). There are many projects underway within the initiative and this post will be a true update of what’s happening as of Aug. 22.
LAST_UPDATED2 Written by Pat James Thursday, 28 July 2016
(Warning: The first part of this blog is my own thinking about what we are accomplishing. The second is updates on the California Community Colleges (CCC) Online Education Initiative (OEI). If you are here strictly for the updates, feel free to jump to the middle of the post. Otherwise, you might enjoy my praise of online teachers and what they bring to higher education. I’m just sayin’.)
LAST_UPDATED2 Written by Sean Keegan Thursday, 28 July 2016
LAST_UPDATED2 Written by Pat James Thursday, 23 June 2016
Since 2000, I have been attending the annual Online Teaching Conference organized by the California Community Colleges (CCC). The conference started small and was face-to-face, went through a completely virtual period from 2004-2005, then returned in a hybrid format with many of its face-to-face sessions being webcast.