- OEI Updates: The Non-Technology Sphere Of Innovation
- Accessibil-IT: Upcoming Services From The CCC Accessibility Center
- Accessibil-IT: Automated Accessibility Testing
- OEI Updates: Building Our Online Learning Ecosystem
- OEI Updates: The Important Work Of Ensuring Access For Every Student
- Accessibil-IT: Hands-on Accessibility Testing
- Security Matters: Ransomware
- OEI Updates: What Lies Ahead In 2017
- Accessibil-IT: A Refresh Of Section 508 Standards
- OEI Updates: Distance Ed Uniting Our Colleges
LAST_UPDATED2 Written by Pat James Thursday, 22 September 2016
I hope you are all having a great fall start! The California Community Colleges (CCC) Online Education Initiative (OEI) team is holding implementation meetings with our pilot colleges to get them ready to participate in the OEI Exchange.
LAST_UPDATED2 Written by Jeff Holden Thursday, 25 August 2016
I have been asked many times, “What are reasonable security controls?” This is a hard question to answer, as what I consider to be reasonable isn’t what others would. As an information security officer, I tend to be very risk-averse.
LAST_UPDATED2 Written by Pat James Thursday, 25 August 2016
Fall terms are starting and we are running at full speed in the California Community Colleges (CCC) Online Education Initiative (OEI). There are many projects underway within the initiative and this post will be a true update of what’s happening as of Aug. 22.
LAST_UPDATED2 Written by Sean Keegan Thursday, 25 August 2016
Including checks for accessibility into information technology (IT) purchases is not intended to create difficulties or obstruct the procurement process. In fact, you can have a positive impact on accessibility when interacting with vendors even if you are not an expert.
LAST_UPDATED2 Written by Sean Keegan Thursday, 28 July 2016