- OEI Updates: The Non-Technology Sphere Of Innovation
- Accessibil-IT: Upcoming Services From The CCC Accessibility Center
- Accessibil-IT: Automated Accessibility Testing
- OEI Updates: Building Our Online Learning Ecosystem
- OEI Updates: The Important Work Of Ensuring Access For Every Student
- Accessibil-IT: Hands-on Accessibility Testing
- Security Matters: Ransomware
- OEI Updates: What Lies Ahead In 2017
- Accessibil-IT: A Refresh Of Section 508 Standards
- OEI Updates: Distance Ed Uniting Our Colleges
LAST_UPDATED2 Written by Jeff Holden Thursday, 20 October 2016
If you’re not familiar with the term phishing, it is an attempt to fraudulently obtain sensitive information such as account login and passwords, Social Security numbers, credit card numbers, account numbers, etc.
LAST_UPDATED2 Written by Pat James Thursday, 20 October 2016
Hello! It’s surprising how quickly these months go by. It’s also hard to imagine that in only two and a half months, I will be turning over the job of Executive Director of the California Community Colleges (CCC) Online Education Initiative (OEI) to someone else.
LAST_UPDATED2 Written by Jeff Holden Thursday, 22 September 2016
Password. That’s a cringe-inducing word. What a pain; you constantly need to change your passwords. You have to use mental gymnastics to remember all of them, and don’t get me started on special characters. I hate passwords.
LAST_UPDATED2 Written by Sean Keegan Thursday, 20 October 2016
A notable outcome from the recent court cases, legal settlements and consent decrees involving IT accessibility is the expectation that institutions conduct regular accessibility reviews. Such examinations are not intended to be punitive but rather to highlight the websites and campus technologies that may be inaccessible to students, faculty, staff or members of the public.
LAST_UPDATED2 Written by Sean Keegan Thursday, 22 September 2016
Last month, IT accessibility leaders from several states presented a policy-driven model as another approach toward evaluating vendor bids and the level of accessibility in those information technology products.