- OEI Updates: The Non-Technology Sphere Of Innovation
- Accessibil-IT: Upcoming Services From The CCC Accessibility Center
- Accessibil-IT: Automated Accessibility Testing
- OEI Updates: Building Our Online Learning Ecosystem
- OEI Updates: The Important Work Of Ensuring Access For Every Student
- Accessibil-IT: Hands-on Accessibility Testing
- Security Matters: Ransomware
- OEI Updates: What Lies Ahead In 2017
- Accessibil-IT: A Refresh Of Section 508 Standards
- OEI Updates: Distance Ed Uniting Our Colleges
LAST_UPDATED2 Written by David Hammond Monday, 14 December 2009
There was recently a glitch in the document Rights Management Service (RMS) used in Microsoft Office 2003 which is preventing users from accessing any RMS-enabled documents. This problem was caused by Microsoft accidentally letting a security certificate expire, thus preventing the RMS authentication from completing.
LAST_UPDATED2 Written by David Hammond Sunday, 06 December 2009
LAST_UPDATED2 Written by David Hammond Friday, 11 December 2009
A couple hours ago, CrystalTech, the company that hosts the Coding Horror Web site and the Stack Overflow blog, had a technical problem that resulted in their virtual machines (VMs) being 100 per cent deleted with apparently no usable backups.